PSY 410 Week 1 Assignment Worksheet
This Tutorial was purchased 9 times & rated
A by student like you.
This Tutorial contains following Attachments
- PSY 410 N Week 1 Assignment Worksheet.docx
Complete the Week One Assignment Worksheet.
Click the Assignment Files tab to submit your assignment.
Week One Assignment Worksheet
Match the definitions to the correct theoretical model.
1. _____ Experiences as a child affect life. Child is influenced by caretaker but also has a part in development.
2. _____ 2–3 years of age and the body wants to retain and eliminate.
3. _____ When a stimulus elicits a specific response
4. _____ 6–12 years of age; skills and activities are the focus, rather than sexual exploration.
5. _____ Overall, people are good. Humans strive for health and wellbeing. Persons develop a sense of self and create a value system based on experiences, with the goal of self-actualizing.
6. _____ This is the part of the personality that mediates desires and the reality of the operational world.
7. _____ People are unique, values are important, and overall the goal is to find fulfillment. Individual experiences assist with confronting and understanding the negative world.
8. _____ This develops in time and becomes the moral compass of the personality.
9. _____ When learning is completed through observation alone; reinforcement or conditioning are absent.
10. _____ Thoughts are called schema, which is the knowledge that guides processing. This processing then leads the person to behave based on the thinking processes.
11. _____ Focus is on the mouth, and sensation is achieved by sucking.
12. _____ Information processing at a basic level and mental processing, which includes thinking, planning, and making decisions
13. _____ Includes two driving forces of life and death; life is sexual in nature and includes libido, and death includes aggression and destructive actions. Pleasure is derived here.
14. _____ The person has a goal and, with reinforcement, the behavior is repeated or withdrawn.
15. _____ Self-touch and exploration causes pleasure.
16. _____ When there is a predisposition for developing a disorder and stress is present in these persons with the predisposition
17. _____ Sexual relations become the focus for pleasure.